- Bengal cat hypoallergenic
- Bengal kitten price
- How much are bengal kittens
- White bengal cat Price
- Bengal Price
How much does a Bengal cat cost from NY 2021?
Wait, so you’re saying $2,000 is the current AVERAGE price for a Bengal cat?!
Yes! And there are many factors that go into this price. It’s a common perception that the only difference between an “expensive” Bengal and a “cheaper” Bengal is whether or not they come with pedigree papers, but price is a reflection of so much more. The reality is that breeding Bengals is an extremely expensive hobby, when done ethically. In fact, breeders with kittens priced at $2,000 often barely make back their expenses!
If you’re looking into adopting a Bengal, you’ll want to know about all the factors that could impact price so that you can make an educated decision. If this is you… keep reading!
Where do I find a Bengal Cat for sale?
However, first of all, where do you even find a Bengal cat for sale?! Here’s what you’ll want to know:
- It’s super important to make a careful decision. You hope to have this animal for 15+ years! Take your time when researching. This article will help you make an educated decision when considering important cost factors!
- Avoid your typical “classifieds” websites. Stay far away from Craigslist, Ebay Classifieds, and Hoobly. This is just going to lead you to backyard breeders or scams. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!
- The best option for finding a Bengal kitten is finding and working with a reputable, ethical breeder. These are people who are dedicated to raising healthy kittens that exemplify everything there is to love about the breed. The pricing discussed below is what to expect when searching for a breeder.
What can I expect at different price points for a Bengal cat?
The infographic below breaks down what you can expect at each price point for a Bengal kitten. Note that this price guide is for an SBT Bengal kitten, in US Dollars as of 2021.
- Under $500: Run the opposite direction! This will always be a backyard breeder or a scam.
- $500-$1,000: Be cautious. Could very likely be a backyard breeder or scam.
- $1,000-$1,500: On the low end of what you should expect to pay for a purebred Bengal kitten.
- $1,500-$2,000: A good average price.
- $2,000-$2,500: On the higher side, but still a very fair price for a Bengal kitten in 2021. Likely from an established breeder with decent demand.
- Over $2,500: On the very high end of kitten prices, possibly from a cattery with champion bloodlines.
- Snow Bengal kitten price
- Gray bengal cat price
- Bengal cat for sale
- Bengal cat price in kerala