- Bengal kittens for sale from new mexico-Why you shouldn’t get a Bengal cat?
- BENGAL CATS FOR SALE-THINGS THAT CAN HARM YOUR CAT
- BUY BENGAL KITTENS FOR SALE – WHAT YOUR KITTEN COMES WITH- BENGAL KITTENS FOR SALE NEAR ME
- BENGAL KITTENS FOR SALE NEAR ME – THE BENGAL CAT – CHARACTERISTICS AND CHARACTER
- ARE BENGAL KITTENS FOR SALE NEAR ME HYPOALLERGENIC?
Here at Tacomal Cattery the health of your new Bengal kittens is very important to us. We take pride in raising healthy and happy Bengal cats for sale.
Just like health, temperament is not a guarantee, but after years of experience, we have figured out the secret ingredients to creating confident, friendly cats. Temperament is a combination of nature and nurture. On the nature side, our experience has taught us that the sire plays a powerful part in determining disposition. Therefore, we removed any shy males from our breeding program and only use confident, friendly boys.
But it doesn’t end there. Bengal Kittens must be raised in a home and have regular interaction with people. While we give the Moms the peace and quiet they need to be settled the first five weeks, after that, we move the Mom and kittens to the main living area of our house. Here they are centered in the hustle and bustle of our lives which includes elementary-aged children and the family dog, Chinook. Chinook and the kids make sure the kittens are accustomed to noise and fast movement along with helping Delany and Luxem with play time.
Bengals are a lot of fun to live with, extremely intelligent, curious and active, they demand a lot of interaction. If you won’t be home during the day to entertain your Bengal, plan to have two of them. When a Bengal gets bored, he is capable of taking things apart to see how they work and opening drawers and cabinets to see what interesting toys or food might be available for him.
The Bengal loves his people and will do anything for attention from them. If he figures out that you don’t like something he does jumping on the kitchen counter, for instance, he will start doing it all the time because it will get your attention and force you to interact with him. He also likes to take things and hide them. Put your jewelry away in a place where he can’t get it (you hope).
Every cat is an individual, but most Bengals get along with other pets, including dogs. They are best suited to homes with older children who will enjoy playing with them, but as long as they have an escape route from toddlers they should do well with them.
This is a cat who needs a lot of vertical territories. Bengals love to climb, the higher the better. Provide them with tall cat trees and window perches. They are also fond of playing with water. Don’t be surprised if your Bengal wants to join you in the shower or bathtub. You may find yourself installing a motion-sensitive faucet in your bathroom or kitchen so he can turn the water on and off for himself. If that’s not on your agenda, he will appreciate having a pet fountain to drink from always.
They are also highly intelligent and enjoy the attention that comes with being clicker-trained. Challenge their brain and keep them interested in life by teaching them tricks and games and providing them with interactive toys or puzzle toys that will reward them with kibble or treats when they learn how to manipulate them.
- Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus
- Feline Calicivirus
- Feline Panleucopenia Virus
- All parents of our Bengal kittens have been tested for FeLV (Feline Leukemia), and FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus). All kittens are guaranteed to be free of these diseases at the time of purchase.
- Our Bengal kittens are guaranteed to be free of PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease). All of our breeders have been DNA tested through the Veterinary Genetics Laboratory. We guarantee PKD free for the life of your kitten.
- The buyer has 3 business days to have the kitten examined by a licensed veterinarian. You will have 10 business days to send TACOMAL Cattery a copy of the veterinarian’s report. If we do not receive the vet report within the 10 days, the guarantee will be void. You should set up a veterinary appointment in advance before your kitten gets to you.
- Your new Bengal kitten will be up to date on all vaccinations. You will receive a record of vaccinations given to your Bengal kitten. The buyer is responsible for any further medical costs once their Bengal kitten leaves our cattery. This would include an initial vet exam, office visits, vaccinations, surgeries, lab tests, medications, or time off from work. No medical care will be authorized or be paid by our Cattery.
The most common disease in cats is heart disease (HCM). For this reason, our cats visit a Board Certified Cardiologist for an Echocardiogram on their hearts each 12 to 18 months
The bottom line –
- We want you to be happy with your kitten AND we want our kittens to live in happy homes. All of our kittens are raised in our home, and once they are litter box trained, they have free range of our house.
- Illness, suffering, and death are not enjoyable experiences, and we couldn’t breed cats if we weren’t finding joy in it. We at TACOMAL cattery utilize all resources available through our regular vet, specialist vets, and genetic testing to bring only the healthiest Bengal kittens into this world.
You are Guaranteed a HEALTHY and HAPPY Bengal Cat.