- Bengal kittens for sale from new mexico-Why you shouldn’t get a Bengal cat?
- BENGAL CATS FOR SALE-THINGS THAT CAN HARM YOUR CAT
- BUY BENGAL KITTENS FOR SALE – WHAT YOUR KITTEN COMES WITH- BENGAL KITTENS FOR SALE NEAR ME
- BENGAL KITTENS FOR SALE NEAR ME – THE BENGAL CAT – CHARACTERISTICS AND CHARACTER
- ARE BENGAL KITTENS FOR SALE NEAR ME HYPOALLERGENIC?
BENGAL BREEDERS NEAR ME – ARE BENGALS HYPOALLERGENIC?
Bengals aren’t hairless, they don’t necessarily produce less Fel D1 protein than other breeds, so what makes them hypoallergenic? The answer is in their coats. Bengal cats have uniquely fine pelts that require considerably less maintenance than other breeds. As a result, Bengals don’t groom themselves as often or for as long, so their fur contains less allergen-rich saliva. They also don’t shed much, or shed far less than other cats, so whatever dander is present in their fur doesn’t get spread around as much. (Mom.me – 10 Hypoallergenic Cats)
Bengals have made the top 10 most hypoallergenic cat list for many reasons. Most people who are allergic to cats have either no allergic reaction or a milder reaction to Bengal cats when compared to the majority of other breeds. Bengal cat breeders near me.
This is believed to be the case for three main reasons:
- Bengals are hybrids, therefor they are only partial domestic cat and partial Asian Leopard Cat. Their allergen-causing proteins may be different enough not to cause a reaction. This is only theory since it has not yet been tested.
- Bengals have only one short tight layer of hair known more as a pelt. Other domestic cats have 2 layers of hair consisting of an undercoat and an overcoat. One pelt equates to less grooming and thus less allergen-causing saliva to permeate their pelt.
- Bengals have zero to minimum shedding. Who wouldn’t want a house and wardrobe that was free of cat hair not to mention no hairball problems? So not only is there less saliva on a Bengal’s pelt, there’s also less of that pelt spreading around causing any allergy symptoms. (Lap Leopard Bengals – Hypoallergenic)
There’s really no such thing as non-allergenic cats. However, you can get pretty close with “hypoallergenic cats.” These felines are prone to shed less, or have less dander, which both are major causes of cat allergies. If you are willing to put up with minor symptoms of a cat allergy, a Bengal cat would be one of the ideal cats to bring into your home.
For more information about check out Bengals Illustrated article Bengal Cats–Are They Hypoallergenic?
- Bengal cat near me
- Cats for sale
- Bengal cat adoption near me
- Bengal kittens for sale usa
- Brown bengal kittens for sale
- Silver bengal cat for sale
- Charcoal bengal cat for sale
- Bengal cat breeders
- Kittens for sale
- Royal canin feline
- Bengal kittens for adoption in georgia
- Snow bengal kittens for sale
- Charcoal bengal kittens for sale
- Bengal cat breeders georgia
- White bengal cat for sale
- The +bengal +cat for +sale
- Bengal kittens for sale in USA